SPES Programs (Special Programs for Employment of Students)
Summer and Semestral Jobs
- Application Form
- Oath of Undertaking
- Employment Contract
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate Age (15-30)
- Either of the following:
- Photocopy Latest Income Tax Return (ITR) of parents / legal guardian
- Certificate of BIR Parents / Guardian exempted from payment of tax
- Original Certificate of Indigency (from Parents)
- Original Certificate of low income issued by Brgy DSWD / CSWD
- For Students Either of the following
- Photocopy – average passing grade such as
- Class card
- Form 138 of previous semester or year immediately preceding the application
- Original copy of certification by the school registrar as to passing grade immediately preceding year / semester if grades are not available.
- Photocopy – average passing grade such as
- For Out of School Youth
- Original copy of certification as OSY Issued by DSWD / CSWD or Authorized Barangay Official where OSY resides.
Students and OSY
Assist, Manage and Supervised the DOLE-DILEEP
(DOLE Integrated Livelihood Emergency Employment Programs)
The KABUHAYAN PROGRAM is a grant assistance for capacity-building on livelihood for the working poor, vulnerable and marginalized workers, either for individual or group livelihood projects / undertakings.
- Name of Association and Address / Office
- List of Members
- Minutes of the meeting
- Attendance sheet
- Financial Report (Existing members)
- CBL (Constitutional and by Laws)
- Minutes of Ratify by Laws
- Heading name of Association
- Prepare by the Secretary approved by the President
- Renew every 3 years
- Regular Annual Report
- Project Proposal
- Self-employed with insufficient income
- Marginalized and landless farmers
- Marginalized fisher-folks
- Unpaid family workers
- Women and Youth
- Low-waged and seasonal workers
- Workers displaced or to be displaced
- Persons with disability
- Senior citizens
- Indigenous people
- Parent of child laborers
- Rebel returnees
- Victims of Armed Conflict
- Beneficiaries of the Pantawid Pamilyang Pilipino Program (4Ps) Government Employees, including those Local Government Units are not illegible to avail this program.
- Other Persons/Organizations engaged in Employment Promotion Program.
Conduct Job Fair and SRA (Special Recruitment Activities)
Conduct SRA Special Recruitment Activity.
A licensed recruitment agency may contact a recruitment activities outside its registered address by securing a Special Recruitment Authority prior to the conduct of the recruitment.
JOB Fair is an employment strategy which brings together in a one venue, the employers and jobseekers for immediate matching.
During the job fair offer the following free
- Eye Check-up / Cleaning and Cataract cleansing
- Hair cut
- Manicure / pedicure
- Hand / Foot Spa
- Body Massage
- Giving some flyers for jobseekers references
- Letter request from the agency stating the exact date and venue of the special recruitment activity, as well as the name(s) of the designated representative/s;
- List of accredited principals / employers with sufficient job order balance;
- Proof of notice to the local government unit through the Public Employment Service Office; and
- An undertaking that the agency shall take full responsibility for the acts of its representative officers and employees, and/or the employer or his/her authorized representative.
- Migrant Workers
- Returning OFW’s
- Displaced Workers
- Other interested persons
Contact Local Market Information (LMI)
Labor Market Information – interaction between the supply of and demand for labor in the market.
- Provide employment information services to jobseekers both local and overseas employment and recruitment assistance to employer.
- Generates information about the labor supply and demand in various disaggregation level.
- Encourage the employers to submit to the PESO on a regular basis list of JOB VACANCIES in their respected establishment.
Conduct Emergency Employment / Hiring
- DOLE – TUPAD Tulong pang-hanapbuhay para sa ating disadvantage workers.
- GIP Programs – Government Internship Programs
- Emergency Hiring from private within the Municipality.
- Emergency Cash for work Program.
- Filled up NSRP FORMS (National Service Registered Forms).
- Application Letter
- RESUME / Biodata
- TOR (Transcript of Records) if necessary
- Birth Certificate – NSO
- IDs (1×1 or passport size)
- Other documents needed by the employer
- Jobseekers / Applicants
- Returning OFWs
- Displayed workers
- Other interested persons.
How to avail of PESO Services:
For Jobseekers – report personally to PESO in your respective municipality for registration and employment interview.
For Employers – Inform nearest PESO of the vacancies for job matching.
For Researchers, Planners and LMI users – Inquire personally and secure available materials at nearest PESO.
For more details contact
Mra. Jean D. Miel
PESO Manager – Designate
Ms. Faisah O. Bangcola – 09488106883
Ms. Jezel Mae D. Arroyo – 09294771856
Mrs. Fe B. Gomez – 09128153708
Mr. Teofisto M. Tawide – 09504615815