An agro-industrialized and eco-tourism destination in a peaceful, healthy and resilient community characterized by God-loving people enjoying a progressive economy and ecologically-balanced environment guided by responsive and proactive leaders.
- To reduce maternal and infant deaths by 50% by the end of year 2022
- To decrease number of severely malnourished by 60% by the end of year 2022
- To decrease number of TB-smear positive and x-ray positive by 65% by the end of year 2022
- To limit incidence of morbidity and mortality rate by 70% by the end of year 2022
- To increase participation rate by at least 10% by school year 2020
- To decrease drop-out rate by year 2020
- To Increase cohort survival rate and completion rate
- To attain 100% graduation rate by year 2020
- To increase senior high school enrolment
- To decrease illiteracy rate by 5%
- To decrease unregistered child births, marriages and deaths by 2% by the year 2022
- To attain 100% compliance of Senior Citizen and PWD laws
- To capacitate, motivate and encourage the Senior citizens to contribute and participate in community and nation building
- To decrease cases of women and children abuse by 10%
- To increase ECCD participation by 10% annually
- To decrease CICL prevalence by 10% annually
- To increase number of scholarship slots for OSY by 10%
- To achieve 10% increase of self-sufficient income of survival families of 3-4 years old level incoming Day Care clients
- To decrease the number of SUDs in the locality by 90%
- To reduce the number of abused women and children
- To minimize the incidence of immorality in the locality
- To reintegrate the 78 Former Rebels (FRs) into the community by 2019
- To declare 90% Drug Free Barangays within Loreto at the end of 2017.
- To reduce crime incidents by 80% at the end of 2022
- To properly address conflict among tribal groups by 2017
- To reduce number of CPP-NPA influenced barangays by 90 % by 2022
- To eradicate illegal numbers games by 2022
- To reduce number of non-fire code compliant local business establishments by 50% at the end of year 2022.
- To maximize issuance of Fire Safety Inspection Certificate (FSIC) among business owners by 23.34% every 3 years.